Adjusting two delays

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Adjusting two delays

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      georgev
      Participant

Ηι! I have a question. I wonder how can I create a double delay. I want the Delay A to be 1/8* 450ms & the Delay B 1/16 150ms. I ask that because when i adjust the first delay I don't know what to do to adjust the second without loosing the settings of the first.

Thanks

madmac
      Participant

why don't you set the subdivision up i.e. 1/8 A & 1/16 B and then just tap in the tempo of the song?

georgev
      Participant

yeah u right. I do that. But my question was if it is possible to adjust separate time and type for each delay.

Jakob

If you mean by type subdivision like 1/8, 3/16 etc, then no, because you can either set your TF to work in Tempo mode (working with subdivisions and a "master" bpm) or in a "normal" mode with delay times shown in milliseconds.

It wouldn't make any sense to tweak your delays otherwise unless the tempo of a song is changing.

Having the ability to set delay A in 1/8 triplets at 120 bpm and delay B in 1/4 at 156 bpm (for example) is kinda strange.  The actual repeat times would be overlapping at some point, because 1/4 at 220 bpm is the same as 1/8 at 110 bpm. Know what I mean? You would be changing your frame of reference.

If you need two separate tempi, you could just use two presets within one song.

Hope I got that right.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.