after update to ios7 my H9 is unrecognized

Home Forums Products Stompboxes after update to ios7 my H9 is unrecognized

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      dognmoon

And the Eventide site no longer shows that I have any registered products. At this point, I'm unable to make or load purchases, organize presets easily, etc. And I'm 4 days into a 10-day run on the road.

Any help would be much appreciated.

-corey

gkellum
      Participant

Sorry to hear you're having problems after updating.  I'm not sure what "my H9 is unrecognized means".  When you go into Bluetooth settings, can you pair with the H9 via Bluetooth?  If your H9 is not showing up there, toggle Bluetooth on and off on the H9 by pressing the X, Y, and Z switches simultaneously twice (the blue led in the upper right hand of the H9 will show if it's on) and if it still doesn't show up, reset your Bluetooth settings.  If this is not the problem you're having, please describe in more detail the problem.

dognmoon

I appreciate your response. I am trying to connect both my iphone 5 and my iPad 2 to tmy H9 unit and am getting different error messages from each. The iPad says it can find the H9, but when I log in with my user name and password, it tells me the H9 is registered to a different user. It won't actually let me log in. It only gives me the option to register my H9 (which I have already done). However, the Eventide site doesn't show that I have any registered products, which is weird.

My iPhone just keeps telling me that it can't locate the H9 and that I need to make sure it's within range. I'll try to the toggle the Bluetooth per your suggestion. But I'm still concerned about the H9 not showing up under my registered products when I login to the site via Safari on my laptop.

gkellum
      Participant

I just emailed you about this problem, because I wanted to ask you for the serial number of your H9. Please let me know if you didn't receive the email.

polyslax

fwiw i've got my ios7 iphone 4 working with the h9 no problem. had to pair the 2 again and then i was prompted to login to my eventide account… did that and i was good to go… purchased algos are there and everything works so far.

gkellum
      Participant

Yeah, the problem that he was having wasn't an iOS 7 problem.  It was simply that after he upgraded he was prompted to enter his Eventide username and password, but he had multiple Eventide accounts, and he was trying the wrong one.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.