Aggravate – I didn’t see that coming!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Aggravate – I didn’t see that coming!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      rograt
      Participant

I don’t know what the developers are on but I want some.

I don’t use fuzz often but having grown up in the germanium Fuzz Face era I still love it.

When I saw the Aggravate algorithm announced I must be honest I was sceptical. I expected Sawz Mkii but boy was I wrong.

This is really organic sounding and the controls have been very well thought out. The Bias control is perfect for dialling in/out that special gating (fully anticlockwise if you don’t want the gating).

Again I’ve been though many Octavers and this one is much better than I expected.

If my vintage pedals suddenly disappeared I could still have great fun with Aggravate – and it’s always right there in the box without having to rebuild my pedalboard. It is that good.

Well done, again, team.

brock
      Participant

… When I saw the Aggravate algorithm announced I must be honest I was sceptical … Again I’ve been though many Octavers and this one is much better than I expected ….

It’s like you read my mind.  I’ve gotten so much more out of that algorithm than I initially thought was possible.

winihh
      Participant

Tested it with bass guitar and headphone (over Ampeg SGT DI). Great! Then with amp… my neighbours will hate or love me now 😉

Wowpow… I have some things more in my mind as a wishlist for the H90…

(ModFilter just like Dr Scientist Dusk, Midi Notes out on the MIDI Out and… )

Love the Sticky Tape too.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.