Algorithm request for H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Algorithm request for H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Per
      Participant

Some fx that I use when making musik that I miss in the H9.

* A gater that runs like a step sequencer with different time divisions. With the possibility to "glue" different steps. From 1/64 staccato to continuos noise thru glueing all steps. And different grooves in between these extremes. 

* Compressor that is able to sidechain program material thru external trigger. Ex. Kick triggering sidechain on compressors main material, a wall of guitar sound, or the reverb delay before it for pumping fx 

* Transient designer

* Distortion/ overdrive. Tape saturation fx. "you can do it"

* Vocoder. Sometimes it can nice. 

* As mentioned before, Polytuner able to detect chords. 

* The ability to enter advanced mode in H9 control. I would love to be able to choose different compressor types, distortion modes, Age of tape, different room settings in reverb, transistor och tube like fx or what ever that cannot fit in the "front page"

Styrioci

+1

I tough about similar effect as well. it will make studio tool from H9 and it won't be "just guitar pedal"

but I believe that you can achieve tape saturation FX by setting delay times and FB level to 0 in tape delay algorithm.

Per
      Participant

Yes more studio indeed, but can be useful as guitar fx too.Smile

As for The Sc compressor request, I find dynaverb nice for using sc reverb fx or keeping mainmaterial clean in a chaotic environment.:)  On reverb, I would love to have lowCut hand HiCut rather than shelf, as it is now, (I presume).

Per
      Participant

One more workflow request. 

When setting the pedals to sync, make the non-synced values correspond with the synced. 

Exampel: Use some kind of delay preset. Set the pedal to sync incoming signal of 120 bpm or just tap tempo of 120 bpm. Move the time divisions to 1/4 note. 1/4 = 500 ms in the tempo of 120 bpm. But when unsyncing the time division it shows something else. 254ms-293ms, on tape delay, depending on the knob.  Well whats the point of this? Its just an easy way to get synced, and then pull or push the time division a couple of ms for more groove. 🙂 Yes you can use some kind of time division table, but this is faster and more immediate. 

Bodde
      Participant

Per:

One more workflow request. 

When setting the pedals to sync, make the non-synced values correspond with the synced. 

Exampel: Use some kind of delay preset. Set the pedal to sync incoming signal of 120 bpm or just tap tempo of 120 bpm. Move the time divisions to 1/4 note. 1/4 = 500 ms in the tempo of 120 bpm. But when unsyncing the time division it shows something else. 254ms-293ms, on tape delay, depending on the knob.  Well whats the point of this? Its just an easy way to get synced, and then pull or push the time division a couple of ms for more groove. 🙂 Yes you can use some kind of time division table, but this is faster and more immediate. 

Good point! Have to agree that makes more sense….always wondered why they made it like that.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.