Algorithm wish: Plex Delay

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Algorithm wish: Plex Delay

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jan Geerts

that is the one thing I miss from my Axe FX.  The Plex delay is a multitap delay with pitch on the delays.  Not unlike Shimmer, but not like it either 😀

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Jan, are you looking for detuned taps, or fully pitch shifted taps.  Quadravox has 4 fully pitch shifted taps for melody style delays, H910/H949 has dutuned taps with cross feedback for a detuned multitap sound, and if you're looking for detuned drone sounds check out Undulator, just turn the tremolo depth all the way down.

javiceres
      Participant

This is funny:

Jan Geerts wrote:

that is the one thing I miss from my Axe FX.  The Plex delay is a multitap delay with pitch on the delays.  Not unlike Shimmer, but not like it either 😀

The funny thing is that Plex effect is “inspired” by the long time classic Eventide Plex effect.

So yeah, count me in for a classic Eventide Plex effect for the H9. I’d get that in a heartbeat.

Actually, expanding the MicroPitch algorithm with multiple taps would do, ditching the modulation if necessary but keeping the crossed feedback, or better yet elaborating on it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.