Also cannot register for ULTRAVERB

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Also cannot register for ULTRAVERB

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      blueblueday72
      Participant

Hi i bought the ultraverb from plugin discount but cannot get it to register. I fill in all the fields including my ILOK id but it just says error contact support. Any ideas. I've sent a support email with all my registration details, including serial/license and username/ilok id.

gkellum
      Participant

I got emailed a server error report when you tried to register.  The error message I saw came from Pace's iLok interface, and it said, "Illegal characters in the login ID.  Only alphanumeric values allowed."  The actual iLok account I saw as being entered was iLokAccount: *

Could you have unintentionally typed in an asterisk as your iLok account?  In any case Pace was refusing to accept it…

blueblueday72
      Participant

Yes you are right. I unintentionally did type an asterisk. I then typed it in correctly after realising my mistake. Do you only get one chance? How do I correct my error, thanks. I have my ilok details.

gkellum
      Participant

blueblueday72:

Do you only get one chance? How do I correct my error, thanks. I have my ilok details.

Well, I'd fix the problem for you right now by just depositing the license directly to your iLok account, but I'm not in the office and don't have a way to do that right now.  But I promise we'll get to this problem first thing in the morning and take care of the issue for you.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi blueblueday72,

Greg forwarded me your details and I sent you your license.  I'm not sure if your registration went through, but Jerome can look at that tomorrow and fix it if needed.  Either way, you should be able to use the plug-in now.

Thanks,

Dan

blueblueday72
      Participant

Thanks for quick responses. All sorted. Great sounding plugin 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.