Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Angelic Echos Preset

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tui
      Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your great products!  

May I ask:  I have a DSP7000 which unfortunately is now broken and I’m not sure if it will ever work again.  There is one preset – Angelic Echos – which I love and miss so much.  I also own almost all of the Eventide plugins, including Shimmerverb, Ultratap and SP2016.  If I try to recreate ‘Angelic Echos’ with Eventide plugins, would you be able to point me in the right direction?  I would be much obliged!  

Many thanks.  

-Ivo

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hi Ivo, 

Angelic Echos is created with a delay in parallel with a pitchshifter > reverb. Using plug-ins, you should be able to achieve something similar if you setup 2 send/return tracks. On the first track use Ultratap for the delay, and on the 2nd use ShimmerVerb for the pitchshifter + reverb. Bus the track you want to process to both send/return tracks and mix to taste and that should get you started for creating a similar effect. 

Sorry to hear about your DSP7000. If you are ever in the market for another rackmount unit, the H9000 does have the 'Angelic Echos' algorithm. 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.