Anthology II with PT Mix OSX 10.3.9 some plugins missing

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Anthology II with PT Mix OSX 10.3.9 some plugins missing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      neilhester
      Participant

Hi,

Im trying to used my Eventide Anthology II bundle with my Protools Mix TDM 6.4.1 on Mac OSX 10.3.9 but some of the plugins are not showing up although their names do flash past when PT is initializing,
      Most notably Reverb , Quadravox and Octavox and the H3000 Factory and Band delays will open but throws up an error when the GUI opens and then will not pass processed audio through it.

Could anyone offer any advice on what could be the problem?

Thanks !

Neil

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Neil,

Unfortunately, several of the plug-ins, specifically Reverb, Octavox, Quadravox, and UltraChannel, are not compatible with the mix hardware.  You can find compatibility information for each plug-in on it's product page.  (i.e. http://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/Products/PlugIns/Eventide%20Reverb.aspx …).

If you're encountering any issues with Factory or Band Delays, please email support@eventide.com and we'll look into this.

Thanks,

Dan

neilhester
      Participant

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply,

Its a shame some of the plugins are not supported with mix hardware.
      With regards to Band delays that is actually working ok but Factory is not, when trying to insert the plugin i get the error message pop up saying:

Eventide
      An error has occurred loading the plug-in

When i click ok the GUI appears but no audio will pass through it and the meters on its GUI are at 100% 

I have re installed the package and trashed my preferences but its still the same.

I will also copy this message to support@eventide.com as you suggested.

Thanks

Neil 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.