Anthology X Plugins

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Anthology X Plugins

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      butterbean
      Participant

I Love Eventide plugins but I don’t understand why they don’t offer the plugins individualy as well as a bundle. I only need the H949 and can’t afford/need the whole bundle. Waves, McDSP and others offer both single and bundles. I hope Eventide changes this business model. If they do I’ll be first in line. 

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Thanks Butterbean,

We appreciate your feedback and we'll take it under advisement.

Dan

geronimo
      Participant

+ 1 for me: I covet the H3000 Band Delays only _

lkil
      Participant

+ 1, count me in too, i’d like to buy Octavox/Quadravox….

Regards,

lkl

teacue
      Participant

+1

Add me to this request.

I would love to buy H910, H949, H3000 Band Delays and Quadravox/Octavox.

Also a less steep upgrade path when you own more than three Plugins (I own 5 Eventide Plugins + the Princeton Plate Reverb) would be great.

And please update the Princeton Plate Reverb VST that unfortunately does not work anymore on actual system.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Guys,

We have been offering an upgrade from 4 if you contact support@eventide.com.  FYI, the 4 plug-ins need to be included in Anthology X, so Blackhole and Stereo Room won't count.

Dan

butterbean
      Participant

Just wanted to check in to see if any forward movement has been made in regards to offering the plugins as single purchases and not just a bundle?  I’m waiting for that in order to purchase the H949 plug in. Thanks

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        butterbean wrote:

Just wanted to check in to see if any forward movement has been made in regards to offering the plugins as single purchases and not just a bundle?  I'm waiting for that in order to purchase the H949 plug in. Thanks

Hi butterbean-

We have been slowly starting to break plug-ins out of the Anthology X bundle to sell individually (H3000 Band Delays and Octavox so far). I can't speak to exact specifics as to if/when the H949 will be available individually, but we are certainly considering your request to unbundle everything.

Best,

Tom

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.