any eventide employees here?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes any eventide employees here?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

How about fixing the update password so it works. and reply to several of us who cant upgrade due to messages from the update utility that our passwords are incorrect  .. Ive gotten no response here or from emails sent to support staff  .. are you all on holiday? 

AAgnello
      Eventide Staff

No. We are not on holiday. Unfortunately, and surprisingly, this isn't a simple fix.

timothyhill

I just created a new user account. Fixed the problem.

bhaberman
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

Hi zenartist2001, what email address(es) did you send your requests to?  If sent to audio@eventide.com or support@eventide.com, you would have automatically been emailed a Helpdesk Call Number.  Please let me know so I can look into.  Thank you.

bhaberman
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

Hi zenartist2001, Helpdesk Call # 33031.  We received the following in responding to your email:

Delivery is delayed to these recipients or distribution lists:

Subject: Helpdesk Call No: 33031 – reset password

This message has not yet been delivered. Microsoft Exchange will continue to try delivering the message on your behalf.

Delivery of this message will be attempted until 12/9/2010 12:58:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). Microsoft Exchange will notify you if the message can't be delivered by that time.

Do you have another email address we may send your reset password/username?

I can and have reset my login to the forum and site with this login member name  .. my problem is with the update utility  .. it wont accept my password even when changed .. I have my original account which I prefer but that wont even let me login to the forum … i never get the changed password in the mail  .. I dont want to post ny email address on a forum due to spam  .. 

AAgnello
      Eventide Staff

Can you wait to contact support on Monday? If not, I'll need your email address to try to help. Send me an email at aagnello@eventide.com

bhaberman
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

Hi Hi zenartist2001, if you're stillhaving problems, give us a call and ask for me.  Email doesn't seem to be working very reliably.

Hello It doesn’t work for me to my H9 MAX and mi ipad….

I create 3 adress and it always said The given password is incorect…

What can i do?

but what is username ? i write the same what appear on the eventide website but it doesn’t work on the ipad application (because android don’t work )  

it work when i am login on the website… what’s up?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      yannick merle wrote:

Hello It doesn't work for me to my H9 MAX and mi ipad….

I create 3 adress and it always said The given password is incorect…

What can i do?

The password should be the same as what you use here to log on our website. You can reset your password either on this website or in the H9 Control app.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      yannick merle wrote:

it work when i am login on the website… what's up?

Can you take a screenshot of the login window in H9 Control, where it couldn't work?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.