App store says “Eventide says password and user name don’t match

Home Forums Products Stompboxes App store says “Eventide says password and user name don’t match

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      r sales
      Participant

I'm trying to update my H9 to Ultra or Max or whatever it's called before time runs out.

Went to App Store, where I've bought algorithms before and it now says Eventide Says Passwords and User Name don't match.  What's going on?

Also, there should be an option to just Max Out without buying separate algorithms. Sort of a pain in the butt to buy individual algo's when I'm just trying to reach 10 to qualify for Max upgrade.  I'm not overwhelmed with spare time right now! (Understatement)

Thanks

Richard 

glassWing studios

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Apologies. You may have possibly entered the password wrongly, so try again if you have not already.

Otherwise, send all your details and information to support@eventide.com

gkellum
      Participant

In H9 Control if you click on Settings in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and go to the Eventide Account section, you can change the password that H9 Control has stored for you.  If you changed your password on Eventide's website for example, then H9 Control will have the wrong password stored for you.

With regards to buying individual algorithms, we know it's a bit of a pain, but if you ever sell your H9 Max, those algorithms you bought still stay in your account, and if you were to buy another H9 later, you'll have those algorithms on your new H9.  And this is why we don't have a one click upgrade option.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.