Are new versions of Anthology X Plugins now in Anthology XI still authorised by Anthology X license?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Are new versions of Anthology X Plugins now in Anthology XI still authorised by Anthology X license?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      nigelpry
      Participant

Hi,

First post here so please be gentle 😉

Maybe this question has already been asked and answered, but I’ve not found it during a search and browse of the forum.

So, I have Anthology X, which is now shown as a discontinued product.  I’m taking it that this means there will be no further update to the Anthology X installers.

The licenses are on my iLoks.

Given that all of the Anthology X plugins are now included in the new Anthology XI bundle, can I simply download and install Anthology XI, then delete the plugins that are not included in Anthology X, to carry on getting updates?

Or can I now only get updates to those plugins by buying the Anthology XI upgrade.  To be honest, I don’t need the extra plugins, except for Blackhole, which I bought seperately during the original promo offer when first released. 

So I’m reluctant to spend money on Anthology XI unnecessarily.

Any info/advice gratefully received.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi nigelpry-

We will still be updating the Anthology X installer, whenever any plugins contained in Anthology X get bug fixes/updates. So no need to buy Anthology XI.

-Tom

nigelpry
        Participant
        TLongabaugh wrote:

Hi nigelpry-

We will still be updating the Anthology X installer, whenever any plugins contained in Anthology X get bug fixes/updates. So no need to buy Anthology XI.

-Tom

Thanks very much for the reply, much appreciated.

I actually tried the Anthology X1 installer, just unchecked the plugins not included in Anthology X, and found that works.

Cheers,

Nigel 

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Sure, that works too. The plugin binaries themselves are the same between all of our individual and bundle installers.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.