Assigning functions to the Tap Tempo button?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Assigning functions to the Tap Tempo button?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      bodhijames

Quick question. Would it be possible in a future upgrade to allow various functions to be reassigned to the tap tempo button? I only have an expression pedal plugged into my H9 and do not plan on using a Y to add an aux switch. I am finally happy with the expression pedal behavior and do not want to disturb that.

90% of the time I am not using the tap tempo button with my presets.  An example would be using the Rotary algorithm. Instead of using the expression pedal to switch between slow and fast, I prefer the feel of a real Leslie and using the on/off – fast/slow footswitch. I would love to be able to assign the tap tempo button the slow/fast function since I have no plans on using the tap tempo function.

I could see many other uses if this would be possible.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

edwinstar
      Participant

Hi! I also think that this would be a big improvement. Right now i have to use a Digitech F3X Footswitch to switch between Fast and Slow when using the Leslie Algo.

It would be great if in a future update one could assign the Fast/Slow Function to the Tap Tempo Switch.

Does anyone else agree or is there already a solution?

Thanks!

BOMF
        edwinstar wrote:

Hi! I also think that this would be a big improvement. Right now i have to use a Digitech F3X Footswitch to switch between Fast and Slow when using the Leslie Algo.

It would be great if in a future update one could assign the Fast/Slow Function to the Tap Tempo Switch.

Does anyone else agree or is there already a solution?

Thanks!

I absolutely agree, i am very disappointed this does not exist, it should have been added to the recent update.

tzvip
      Participant

It would spare me buying an aux switch, please make it happen!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.