Auto engage wah / whammy

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Auto engage wah / whammy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      adistom

Hey!

I think it would be very nice to add the possibility to auto engage the wah / whammy, using a CC threshold like with axe FX or digitech gsp1101 or other gear in order to activate these FX only moving the expression pedal (the heel position would be bypasss). Do you think it’s possible to have such a great upgrade for the H9 (or even pitchfactor and modfactor if possible)

Cheers!

achaput

Good suggestion! This may be possible in a future update. 

tzvip
      Participant

That would be great! 

It would also be really nice if it will be applied on the ‘Flex’ switch.

adistom

Thanks Allan that would be great! Let’s hope devellopers will add it to the update list 🙂

anibalresendez
      Participant

If its going to trigger a cc, you can be in one particular preset and activate the wah or whammy instantly

panturnio

About whammy it should be really inseful if it could automatically disengage when in toe position, just to have the dry signal.
      Anyway it could be achived in another way: an expression pedal controllable dry/wet function in the PitchFlex algorithm.

anibalresendez
      Participant

the dry/wet solution is not the same as engage disengage, becasue you only gonna  hear “half” the effect, because of the blend. 

avalanchis

Just wanted to add my vote for this.  This is a great feature that I’ve enjoyed on other effects devices.

It would be great if I could set my H9 to bypass the wah if the expression pedal is at the heel or toe position.

Also, some of the other effects units have a “timeout” option that bypasses the effect after the expression pedal hasn’t changed for a preset amount of time.

Either (or both) of these options would be a great addition!

tnjazz

I would like to know about this as well. I want to scale down to a single exp pedal and use the wah functions at times but my goal was to avoid tap dancing all night on stage. I don’t mind having a preset for wah on my controller but I sure would like for that preset to be engaged but “bypassed” until I move the expression pedal rocker…!

pinkywinky
        tnjazz wrote:

I would like to know about this as well. I want to scale down to a single exp pedal and use the wah functions at times but my goal was to avoid tap dancing all night on stage. I don’t mind having a preset for wah on my controller but I sure would like for that preset to be engaged but “bypassed” until I move the expression pedal rocker…!

this would be a fantastic feature

guitarlesson

This feature could possibly replace the Bad Horsie wah on my board. Great idea!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.