AUval fails to open CrushStation

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins AUval fails to open CrushStation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      tinarupp
      Participant

Hi,

I recently bought CrushStation and AUval is not able to open and validate it. Here’s the result of the validation process:

validating Audio Unit CrushStation by Eventide:

AU Validation Tool

Version: 1.6.1a1

Copyright 2003-2013, Apple Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Specify -h (-help) for command options

VALIDATING AUDIO UNIT: ‘aumf’ – ‘CrSn’ – ‘Tide’

Manufacturer String: Eventide

AudioUnit Name: CrushStation

Component Version: 1.1.1 (0x10101)

* * PASS

TESTING OPEN TIMES:

COLD:

FATAL ERROR: OpenAComponent: result: -1,0xFFFFFFFF

validation result: Öffnen fehlgeschlagen

If I tick “use the plugin” regardless of the validation process it is working in Logic without flaws but will show up in the plugin list under “incompatible plugins” which is not what I want. How can I fix this?

Thanks

Tina

I’m running Logic Pro X 10.4.8 on Catalina 10.15.4

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi-

Sorry to hear about the trouble, this is the first report we're hearing of this issue.

Could you verify that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed (iLok License Manager -> Check for Updates with ILM as the current app), and that the license is activated in the iLok License Manager?

-Tom

tinarupp
      Participant

Hi Tom,

thanks for your reply. I’ve checked the ilok license and the version of the license manager. I’m already running the latest version and yes, the license is activated. As I said, the plugin will work corretly in logic, it’s just not validated. I have the same problem with various new plugins I bought lately. Arturia suggested it was a problem with the rights and made me check and change all the file rights for my components. That didn’t help either. Unfortunately I cannot pin it down to a certrain time when the problems startet. It may have been starting with the latest Catalina update. From a certain moment on, no more new plugin would validate which is really annoying!

Tina

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.