Aux Switch

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Aux Switch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      stari
      Participant

Hello,

Is there a way to assing an aux swtich to always control the mix, for every preset? I would like to be able to click on the Aux, and have the Mix go to 75-100, and when unclicked it would go back down to 40-50%.

Thanks,

gkellum
      Participant
      stari wrote:

Is there a way to assing an aux swtich to always control the mix, for every preset? I would like to be able to click on the Aux, and have the Mix go to 75-100, and when unclicked it would go back down to 40-50%.

In H9 Control if you click on Pedal in the bottom menubar and then Aux Switch Mappings, you'll see a pedal function 'Set parameter 1'.  You can use this to have the aux switch toggle the mix value between two settings.

stari
      Participant

Thank you! Now I’m wondering is there a way to use the Aux Switch to increase the mix to 100, but upon another click it would decrease it to the preset’s saved mix level?

gkellum
        Participant
        stari wrote:

Thank you! Now I'm wondering is there a way to use the Aux Switch to increase the mix to 100, but upon another click it would decrease it to the preset's saved mix level?

Some algorithms have a HotSwitch which allows you to toggle between two sets of preset values.  An aux switch can be used to control that, but not every algorithm has that function.  The HotSwitch could be used to do what you're describing though.  It's available in all of the reverb (Space) algorithms as well as the algorithms that were developed for the H9.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.