BandDelay can’t set mod rate to zero

Home Forums Products Stompboxes BandDelay can’t set mod rate to zero

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      llemtt
      Participant

Hi, I’m trying to set BandDelay modulation rate to zero on my TimeFactor but it still modulates although very very slowly… something like 0.000… Hz!

Haven’t tried yet to do that via the app.

Other algorhitms, like ModDelay, are ok.

Is this a feature, a bug or is my unit defective?

Thanks

llemtt
      Participant

Problem solved using H9 Control app!

Now I wish the “depth” could be made operational even with rate at 0 in order to manually set the (unmodulated) filter frequency…

Cheers

llemtt
        Participant
        llemtt wrote:

Now I wish the “depth” could be made operational even with rate at 0 in order to manually set the (unmodulated) filter frequency…

That was while I was using BandDelay on my TimeFactor but now that I sold it and moved to my H9 the “depth” control works as expected!

Cheers

brock
      Participant

I had a long reply composed this morning, then  … {poof}  Crash!  I came to the same conclusions that you ultimately did.  The LFO sweep ‘freezes’ at 0.00Hz.  You often get more exacting, repeatable results by using direct entry into H9 Control’s parameter value boxes.

It seems like the corner / center frequency increases with increasing MOD DEPTH.  Might be cool to utilize those dead spaces between FILTER TYPES to change the corner frequency for LOWPASS / BANDPASS / HIPASS.

llemtt
      Participant

I tested frequency response at 0Hz rate, low pass filter, with this fantastic application “Room EQ Wizard” and corner frequency doesn’t move at all with MOD Depth…

It will be very usefull also to link an exp pedal to the corner frequency and have a sort of “wah” smiley

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.