Bank/Play not working in Pitchfactor

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Bank/Play not working in Pitchfactor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      radioghost

I recently purchased a Pitchfactor and it has been working fine until recently. Now the bank/play (or tap/3rd button) is not working anymore. 

I can't toggle between bank and play modes. It also means I can't get into system mode. When I press the encoder and tap button the preset flashes for "saving", but I can't enter system mode.

This may be unrelated, but I tried using a Boss FS-1 footswitch in the aux input. This worked for a while, although it only seemed to go into flex mode.. I'm not sure if this is a toggle switch, but in any case I noticed that it's not a TRS plug.

After using this for a while, the unit "lost" the bank/play ability.  

Does anyone know how to do a reset? 

thanks,

Tim

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sounds like the switch is faulty. You should contact support@eventide.com

radioghost

i tried the pedal again a few times.At first it wouldn't work (the 3rd button that is), but now it seems to be working fine. I don't know why it now works, but it's great that it's working.

However, I'm now a bit nervous that it might stop in the middle of a gig..

Tim

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It sounds like there is some dirt on the switch contacts, which could have unpredictable results.

Best get it looked when you get the chance.

bhaberman
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

As Nick suggested, please email support@eventide.com and we will be happy to assist.

radioghost

thanks guys

I'm sending it off for repair tomorrow to the local distributor.  It seems to be working fine now, but I'd rather get it checked, especially as it still new.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.