Bank UP/Down request

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Bank UP/Down request

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      td2243

Hey guys, I'm a long time eventide user and I love the new Time Factor.   It sounds amazing.    Here's my beef.  

Is there any possibility of an update where the user can change to a lower bank?   I hate having to cycle through 20 banks to get back to #1.   I can't for the life of me understand why the pedal was designed in this way, but it is.  Any suggestions?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Easiest way is to program one of the AUX switches to give you bank down (BK-).

td2243

do you mean one of the jacks in the back?    

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Yes – you can connect up to 3 extra switches to the Aux Switch jack on the rear panel which can be programmed in many useful ways. See the manual for more info.

We use a Digitech FS300 footswitch which gives you the 3 switches and a jack lead.

There is a limit to what you can usefully do with the 3 switches on the box, so the use of the AUX switch can be helpful to extend the functionality.

I'm only using 5 banks so I set that as the 'bank limit' to keep scrolling to a minimum…just a suggestion 😉

td2243

I set that up this weekend and that should do it.   I don't know how I missed that in the manual.   I may get an auxiliary footswitch anyway.  

Thanks for the help guys. 

strangeaudio

I have the same exact complaint. To resolve this, I'm using a MIDI foot controller. Allows banking up and down along with quick and easy patch changes.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.