Basic Presets

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Basic Presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      rck
      Participant

Good idea for a thread, here are the 3 Delay Patches I use quite often that are subtle, they all allow for expression control to increase the delay mix as I adjust that for live performances for various reasons:

rck
      Participant

Spring Reverbs with Trem already on or off depending on the patch, with expression control of the Trem Intensity:

satch4u4
      Participant

Hi guys,

Just want to start by saying thanks for sharing all of these great presets! Much appreciated.

I was wondering if you guys would be interested in sharing some basic “Bread and Butter” presets. Most of what I have tried up to this point are really well put together but a little dramatic for live use. At least for what I do anyways! I currently have an H9 and a Space and would love to try someone elses take on some standard CLEAN RYTHYM and LEAD patches. I have patches that I would be willing to share as wll of course.

brock
      Participant

Here are some base presets that I use when I don’t want to lug around one of the racks.  They’re close enough to the AD-220 processing, but there’s no way I can replicate the sound of all of those MN3004 chips.  The delay time ranges are exact, and the FILTER bandwidths add reasonably accurate limitations.  Both DELAYs have duplicated values.

I adjust the FEEDBACK A & B and MOD DEPTH / MOD SPEED to fit the situation.  DELAY A & B times are mapped to the expression pedal, and authentically ‘bend in pitch’.  WET MIX (“Delay Level” in the AD-220) to taste.

• Effect Type: Delay
      • Delay Range 20 ms – 500 ms [@ 700 Hz]

• Effect Type: Delay
      • Delay Range 15 ms – 150 ms [@ 2.5 kHz] 

• Effect Type:  Delay
      • Delay Range 10 ms – 75 ms [@ 5 kHz]  

• Effect Type:  Flanger
      • Delay Range 1 ms to 22 ms [5 kHz***]
      • (1 ms – 13 ms in some inaccuarte vintage advertisements)

*** OK, so I cheated on the 5 kHz. limits.  I like to hear the ‘thru-0’ accents on the multiple-waveform flanging in all of their glory.

KCStratman
      Participant

Here are a few preset lists in .h9z format with tweaked versions of factory presets and some user forum favorites. I’ll add them to the dropbox as well.

KCStratman
      Participant

Basic Presets Tweaked 2

satch4u4
      Participant

Thanks for posting these guys. I haven’t had time to try them out or throw my presets up yet. This evening maybe!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.