Batpack 8000mah with H9 Headache

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Batpack 8000mah with H9 Headache

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      David Clapp
      Participant

Hi there, 

I have just bought an H9 and I want to use it with my Batpack 8000mah 9v pedal board power supply, but it wont power up.

I believe the polarity needs reversing and also that the standard 9v connector is a different width than every other pedal I own….

I have no idea what to google, or what the width of the H9 power socket is, so I was wondering if anyone out there has managed to do this and could point me at a reverse polarity lead that would fit the H9.

Always a techincal issue isnt there… (sigh)

Barry

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      David Clapp wrote:

I have just bought an H9 and I want to use it with my Batpack 8000mah 9v pedal board power supply, but it wont power up.

I believe the polarity needs reversing and also that the standard 9v connector is a different width than every other pedal I own….

I have no idea what to google, or what the width of the H9 power socket is, so I was wondering if anyone out there has managed to do this and could point me at a reverse polarity lead that would fit the H9.

Something like these might help you:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/1SpotCL6–truetone-1-spot-l6-converter

http://www.voodoolab.com/shop/index.php?cPath=22_24_30

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry Bohan, but I am obliged to say that the use of any non-Eventide power supply may cause damage to the unit that will not be covered by Warranty.

This is because we cannot control what non-Eventide supplies put out, and suggest that you stick with the supplied PSU until the warranty runs out.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.