Best way to edit H9 preset lists?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Best way to edit H9 preset lists?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      silver_mica
      Participant

I’m editing a preset list on my H9 using several lists and using presets stored in Control.   This is a lot more than saving a couple of presets or saving an incremental tweak.   I’m looking for a way to edit a lot of stuff with ease – such as moving ten presets over at once or copying multiple presets at once. Changing my mind and re-arranging – and so on.   The iPad isn’t suitable for large edits.  

It would be great to create a preset list on my Apple computer (2015 MacBook Pro) – but Control never connected to any of my H9s and if they did it was ultra flakely (basically totally not usable).  I’d love to use a keyboard and be able to select multiple things at once – move them around easily and etc.

At the moment I’m pondering using a text editor.  I noticed that it’s easy to copy preset lists – then send them out using email.  I have lists on the H9 units and my iPad.  I could use an ordinary text editor to quickly assemble a new preset list from multiple lists.   Good idea?   Or bad?

David 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.