Bitwig 4.3.4 on Mac OS 10.15.7 Catalina, Quadravox not visible

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Bitwig 4.3.4 on Mac OS 10.15.7 Catalina, Quadravox not visible

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      xphorm
      Participant

Everything seems normal, both in ILOK and on eventideaudio site, plugin is installed and activated, but I just cannot find it when I want to load it in Bitwig Studio. I installed VST2 and VST3 versions. Anyone help me?

xphorm
      Participant

As far as I can see, there is no Quadravox directory in /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/, but installation goes well, tried reinstalling it too..

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

Sorry for the issues you are having. First, please confirm that you are using the latest version of iLok License Manager. Once that is up to date, I would suggest a full uninstall/reinstall of the plug-in. Make sure that the VST3 option is selected when you run the installer.

– Locate the uninstaller at: /Applications/Eventide/Uninstallers/
      – Find the plug-in or plug-in bundle in the list, and run the installer

Let me know what happens.

xphorm
      Participant

Yes I just installed ILOK manager the other day and I should be running the latest version although I’m not completely sure because in the program you can’t see the version but I think I installed it from LicenseSupportInstallerMac_v5.6.1_835a047f.dmg

So nothing really happened: closed Bitwig studio, uninstalled it, re-installed it and it’s still not visible at all when I put quadravox in Bitwig’s search for devices.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Please email support@eventide.com and reference this thread and we can help troubleshoot your issue further there.

xphorm
      Participant

Seems like still we have no solution for this? I mailed support like you’ve told me, and nothing so far…

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

I’ve just responded to your support ticket. Please respond to the support email to troubleshoot this issue further.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.