Blackhole (and all others) presets go to iCloud Drive

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Blackhole (and all others) presets go to iCloud Drive

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Finneventide1000
      Participant

Why do my Eventide (Blackhole and instant Phaser) preset go to iCloud Drive with normal installation? iCloud Drive – Documents – Eventide – Blackhole

They show ok in the presets selection though (Logic Pro X / Mojave). I thought installation would place them to Username – Documents – Eventide – Blackhole folder.

Finneventide1000
      Participant

And I cannot use any of the Instant Phaser presets. In Logic Pro, Mojave. What am I doing wrongly? Normal installation, MacBookPro 2018.

Finneventide1000
        Participant
        Finneventide1000 wrote:

And I cannot use any of the Instant Phaser presets. In Logic Pro, Mojave. What am I doing wrongly? Normal installation, MacBookPro 2018.

Finder shows that the presets are in the correct folder (as many other plugin presets which work ok) but they don’t show up.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hm. By default they should go to ~/Documents/Eventide/Blackhole. I'll create a ticket here to look into this. In the meantime, you can move them by hand to the ~/Documents/Eventide/Blackhole folder.

Are you trying to load the Instant Phaser presets from the Logic Pro preset menu, or the preset menu in the Instant Phaser plugin? You should use the dropdown in the plugin itself.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.