Blackhole Automation with Digital Performer 9.5.1

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Blackhole Automation with Digital Performer 9.5.1

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      sugardilly

I just downloaded the 30 Free Trial of the Black Hole and I am about to purchase it because I love what it does.

However, I can’t seem to get the controls to work with automation.  I’ve done the automation manually and also draw

it in with the pencil.  Only in the Touch mode it appears to work but very jumpy.  Does not work in the Latch mode.

Any suggestions will be appreciated

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi-

What OS are you on?

I'm not able to reproduce here with DP 9.51 on macOS Sierra, writing/reading/drawing automation. Could you send a video of the behavior? Please email support@eventide.com, referencing this post, if the video is too large to upload here.

-Tom

radioman521
      Participant

A couple of days ago I saw this thread over at Motunation: http://www.motunation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=64450&p=550853#p550853 where a person has/had been having issues with automating the pitch in a plugin. Now the op doesn’t say what exact plugin but the gist of what I get out of the thread is DP has some issues with automation and a couple of workarounds were put forth. Again the exact OSX and DP versions aren’t mentioned.

I have had basic issues with automation in DP 9.02 and 9.51r2 in OSX 10.10.5 as it’s not all that easy to wrap one’s head around unless you use it on a regular basis.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.