Blackhole demo no presets

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Blackhole demo no presets

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      joeyrp
      Participant

Hello! I’ve installed the demo version of the Blackhole plugin and I was hoping to try out some of the presets (the product page says it comes with over 50 presets), but I don’t seem to have any presets at all. Is this normal for the demo? Do I need to buy the full version or did something go wrong? I’m loading the plugin in Reaper if that makes a difference.

joeyrp
      Participant

Well you can all ignore me! I’ve solved the problem. During installation I unchecked the box for installing the documentation (I have the user guide up already) and didn’t notice that the presets were included in that. They are installed now and everything is working fine!

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Great, glad to hear this is resolved.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

Below are some general troubleshooting steps that should resolve your issue:

Windows:

• Eventide plug-ins use a custom preset bar in the plug-in GUI, make sure you are looking there rather than the DAW’s preset bar.
      • If you are looking in the correct location in the UI, and still do not see any presets, then check that the presets are installed in the following location: c:\Users\<user name>\My Documents\Eventide\<plugin name>\Presets
      • If the presets are not there, then you should uninstall and reinstall the plug-in, making sure the “Documentation and Presets” box is checked during the installation process.Uninstallers are located at Start Menu->Control Panel->Programs and Features->Uninstall a Program.

Mac:

• Eventide plug-ins use a custom preset bar in the plug-in GUI, make sure you are looking there rather than the DAW’s preset bar.
      • If you are looking in the correct location in the UI, and still do not see any presets, then check that the presets are installed in the following location: ~/Music/Eventide/<Plugin Name>/ (whole folder)
      • If the presets are not there, then you should uninstall and reinstall the plug-in, making sure the “Documentation and Presets” box is checked during the installation process.Uninstallers are located at Applications/Eventide/Uninstallers/.

If the presets are still not showing up after completing all of the above steps, I can send you the presets to manually place in the correct folder.

jsegel
      Participant

Hi, I went through all this for Blackhole and reinstalled making sure documentation was checked, still no presets (on Mac.)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.