• Author
      manuriga
      Participant

Blackhole gave me suddenly today “License is missing its Dbinfo

and i needed to use my second “activation”  

why ?

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi, sorry about the issue. Could you try installing the latest iLok License Manager (www.ilok.com), and then restarting your computer, to see if it solves your issue?

-Tom

manuriga
      Participant

seems fixed for now by reinstalling both ilok manager as the plugins,  thanks for the help

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Ok, great!

manuriga
      Participant
      tlongabaugh wrote:

Hi, sorry about the issue. Could you try installing the latest iLok License Manager (www.ilok.com), and then restarting your computer, to see if it solves your issue?

-Tom

hi Tom, as i said i could reactivate but with a second activation… without clear reasons .   now i lost a possible 2nd activation.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi, understood but please confirm that you tried what I suggested. You could also try opening iLok License Manager, deactivating both license activations, and then reactivating.

If that doesn't solve your issue, email support@eventide.com with your iLok account name and we can reset your license so you get both activations back.

manuriga
      Participant
      tlongabaugh wrote:

Hi, understood but please confirm that you tried what I suggested. You could also try opening iLok License Manager, deactivating both license activations, and then reactivating.

If that doesn’t solve your issue, email support@eventide.com with your iLok account name and we can reset your license so you get both activations back.

i still have issues,  i will report back  will install again blackhole. and will send email to get my activations back

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.