blackhole not loading

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins blackhole not loading

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      daddiction

hi guys just bought the blackhole reverb registered it entered it in my ilock along with serial and everything provided in mail…

installed it where all my reverb plsugs are but cubase didnt recognize it and obviously i couldnt see it anywhere although im seeing the dll of it where i installed it as a vst plugin unit .

tried installing 2 more times , no luck erased all hte files of the blackhole and installed it again now i simply  continued instead ofllocating it in my reverb folder and also installed all the formats .

this time i saw wcubase when scaning the plugins got stuck in the balck hole and i got a win message saying its a bad dll image and couoldnt load

im pretty much fustrated here just paid 200 usd for a plugin that dpont even load and its wierd cause i do have the ultra channel installed and had no problem at all

pls help

ataboada

Hi daddiction,

Sorry to hear you are having issues installing Blackhole.  What system are you running?  Is it a 32-bit or 64-bit machine?

Anthony Taboada
      Eventide 

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi daddiction-

If you could also tell us what the file path for the .dll is, in addition to whether or not your version of Cubase is 32-bit or 64-bit, that would be helpful as well.

Tom

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.