Blackhole plug-in showing in Logic but not Ableton Live

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Blackhole plug-in showing in Logic but not Ableton Live

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mrwolf

I downloaded the Blackhole plug-in and have it activated through iLok. The plug-in shows up in Logic, but not in Ableton Live 9 Suite. I’ve tried to rescan the plug-ins folder, restarted Live but to no affect. How do I get the Blackhole plugin to show up in Ableton?

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi-

I would try toggling "Use Audio Units" and "Use VST Plug-in System Folders" in the Preferences off and then on again. For whatever reason, sometimes simply hitting "Rescan" doesn't do the trick.

Let me know if that does not solve the problem.

-Tom

I have a problem with Blackhole in Live – When you move a region with blackhole insterted it adds a Device on and off automation to that track rendering the track inaudible until you erase that automation

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        tclproductions wrote:

I have a problem with Blackhole in Live – When you move a region with blackhole insterted it adds a Device on and off automation to that track rendering the track inaudible until you erase that automation

Hi-

Does this happen in the Audio Units of Blackhole? If so, this is a known bug that we've filed with Ableton, and the VST version of Blackhole should work fine.

If not, please let me know.

Best,

Tom 

TLongabaugh wrote:

tclproductions wrote:

Hi-

Does this happen in the Audio Units of Blackhole? If so, this is a known bug that we’ve filed with Ableton, and the VST version of Blackhole should work fine.

If not, please let me know.

Best,

Tom 

Thanks Tom! – Yes AU

Didier Degey
      Participant

I would try toggling “Use Audio Units” and “Use VST Plug-in System Folders” in the Preferences off and then on again. For whatever reason, sometimes simply hitting “Rescan” doesn’t do the trick.

Just to tell that this solution (for the vst part) needs to be applied with a new install for Ableton Live 10 Suite 64 bits (Windows 10 Pro)

Simple rescan does not work, neither restart of Live.

Best

Didier

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.