Blackhole v208 vs v217 my paranoia :D

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Blackhole v208 vs v217 my paranoia :D

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anatolyj_B
      Participant

Hi guys

Sorry, tell me please – you are not changed anything in Blackhole reverb algos in the latest version since v2.0.8 ?

Just it sometimes seems to me that 2.1.7 became to sound slightly differently. laughsad I compared, but still can not be sure. Sorry for strange thoughts. Need to get calm.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Anatolyj_B,

Nothing should have changed, but I can double check.  If something changed it would be a bug, though I'm pretty certain nothing would have.

Dan

Anatolyj_B
      Participant

Hi Dan, yes, check it please for just in case, exactly algorithm code of both versions (i guess you keep the source code of previous versions?), though nonetheless i still think more to the fact that this is my illusion, I made a dozen audio tests, but I can not understand frown

Anatolyj_B
      Participant

(i forgot to say, i made compare exactly via default plugin state (preset which load by default at startup), although it not important, but for just in case)

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi Anatolyj_B-

Sorry for the delay. I just checked back through the algorithm history between versions, and there shouldn't be any difference.

-Tom

Anatolyj_B
      Participant

Oh then ok, thanks. 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.