• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      shaishushan

Hello 

Just bought the Blackhole 

i am using cuabse 8.5 and cubase 9 

In both cubase when i want to add the blackhole for some channel 

i open the list of the plugins press it to add to the chanel as i do with all the plugins but the plugins doesnt open the channel keep empty , thje blackhole dont open and i dont get any error message

Please Advice

Thanks

Shai

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi, a few questions:

What OS are you using?

What version of Blackhole do you have?

Do you have Blackhole activated in iLok License Manager?

Is Cubase 32-bit or 64-bit?

Is this in a blank session, or a session with many plug-ins?

Best,

Tom

shaishushan

Dear Tom 

Thank you for reply

I use windows 7 64 bit 

My daw is cuabse the 8.5 is 32 bit the 9 is 64 bit

Windows and cubase are original no hacked

Black hole is activated at ilook 

I can see the plugin when i open the list of plugind in cubase , but when i click on it doesnt open 

I download blackhole few days ago , so it is probably the newest version .

And also i try to open it on blank project and working project i get same result

Please Advice

Thanks

Shai

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff

Hi Shai-

Thanks for the information. We saw a problem that sounds nearly identical to this a few months ago, which the build of Blackhole on our website should have fixed. That being said, that issue only appeared on 32-bit versions of Cubase. You're sure this happens on the 64-bit version of Cubase as well?

Can you make sure you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed? http://www.ilok.com

I would also try reinstalling Blackhole. You could also try installing the vcredist_x86.exe and vcredist_x64.exe from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

-Tom

sdistelhurst
      Participant

I’m having a similar problem, except I CAN open it in Cubase 9. Cubase 8.5 wont open it. I had it in my list but now it wont open. Works fine in C9. I have the latest version installed. Im running OSx 10.10.5 (Yosemite) with 64 bit version or both Cubases.

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        sdistelhurst wrote:

I'm having a similar problem, except I CAN open it in Cubase 9. Cubase 8.5 wont open it. I had it in my list but now it wont open. Works fine in C9. I have the latest version installed. Im running OSx 10.10.5 (Yosemite) with 64 bit version or both Cubases.

Hi, do you have the most recent version of Blackhole and iLok License Manager? Did you install any other software around the time that Blackhole stopped working?

-Tom

geronimo
      Participant

Hi _

Can you programmed the Ribbon to follow MIDI Mod Wheel Control messages, as with the recent Ultratap ?

radioman521
        Participant
        geronimo wrote:

Hi _

Can you programmed the Ribbon to follow MIDI Mod Wheel Control messages, as with the recent Ultratap ?

Would love to see this as well

Alexdelys
      Participant

Hi, also very interested by the fuctionality of controlling the ribbon by modweel or a midi LFO in Logic…

Cyril 

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Sure – we will plan to add this feature in a future update when the schedule allows.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.