Bluetooth not connecting to iPhone

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Bluetooth not connecting to iPhone

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mr. limbic

I sent an email to support but never got a response. For some reason I cant seem to get my H9 Control to work with my phone and H9. I can connect via bluetooth to the H9 (or so it says). Then when I open H9 app it always says “communication error”. Any ideas?

For reference I am running most up-to-date everything on the H9 an app and my phone. It is a MAX version. 

gkellum
      Participant

There's some trouble shooting help in the H9 Control manual:

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/h9-control-manual

The first thing I try when I'm having trouble is I reset its system settings by turning the H9 off and then turning it on again with the right footswitch and the HotKnob switch pressed (the switch in the upper left hand corner of the H9).  This will clear its system settings but won't affect your presets.  If this doesn't help, please try some of the other steps mentioned in the manual.  If you continue to have problems, let us know.

george@coller.com
      Participant

Most of my Bluetooth issues between my iphone or mac are resolved by toggling the H9 bluetooh off, waiting 5 seconds, and then turning it back on.

Press the three X Y Z buttons on the face of the H9 simultaneously to toggle bluetooth on and off.  Make sure to wait a few seconds in between.

You’ll know if bluetooth is activated when the blue LED in the upper right corner of the display is lit.  The display itself will say “BLUE OFF” or “BLUE ON” breifly during the toggle as well.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.