Boss FS-5U

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Boss FS-5U

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      nipsey2112

hi-  trying to use a remote pedal for an on/off function.  does the FS-5U work for this???

zwolf
      Participant

Funny, I was just trying that pedal today too. Didn't work for me either….

Jerra.S
      Participant

This pedal has been working great together with my Timefactor for the last 2-3 years. Don't forget to assign the Aux 1 / 2 or 3 in the sysetm's menu to the appropriate function. If using only 1 FS5-U it is on Ring.

Jerra.S
      Participant

Works great here. If using  only 1 FS5-U "Bypass" must be assigned to "Ring" in the System's menu —> Aux menu

gkellum
      Participant

zwolf:

Funny, I was just trying that pedal today too. Didn't work for me either….

I've never tried using this particular pedal, but if you're trying this with an H9, be sure to configure the expression pedal / aux switch jack to expect an aux switch.  You can do this in H9 Control under pedal settings, and by default, it's configured to expect an expression pedal…

zwolf
      Participant

thanks for chiming in folks. I just got it to work, but for me it only works with a normal patch cable with the switch setting at T+R. Stereo cable did not work. No problem though, it's working great like this.

nipsey2112

thank you all for the quick response…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.