Bought algoritm via appstore does not show up after restored purchases.

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Bought algoritm via appstore does not show up after restored purchases.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Per
      Participant

Hi, 

How soon should I be able do "download" the algoritm via restored purchases. I bought it via appstore and it shows up in my "bought history". 

Regards

Per

gkellum
      Participant

You mean you bought it in H9 Control in the AppStore and it didn't unlock immediately?  It should work immediately with the Restore Purchases function under the Settings section of H9 Control.  If you're having problems, please forward the purchase confirmation email you received from Apple to support@eventide.com together with your Eventide user name, and we'll take care of it for you.

Per
      Participant

Yes, I used my iphone and bought it via the buy button. Then connected the h9 to the mac via usb and started the h9 app in the laptop and restored.  No sign though. 

Cheers for quick answer. 

Per
      Participant

Ok, I bought the algoritm via the iphone, H9 control app and appstore, connected via bluetooth. Later when no sign of the algo I connected the H9 via usb to the Macbook started H9 control app and tried to restore. Still no sign though. 

Iv als0 restored via the iphone with no luck. 

Cheers for the quick answer. 

gkellum
      Participant

Try connecting again with your iPhone and using the Restore Purchases function on your iPhone. That will contact Apple and get a list of receipts for all of the purchases you've made and restore your purchases.  On the MacBook, H9 Control doesn't have a way to get the receipts from Apple so it will just restore the purchases that Eventide already knows about.  So, this won't help with your problem.

Per
      Participant

Cheers

gkellum
      Participant

Alright, I just did some testing on my iPhone, and everything worked fine with the transaction. So, there aren't any server problems at the moment. It's a shame… I wish I could see what was happening on your device. I'll have to look through our server logs to see if I see anything relevant there…  But in any case if you haven't done so already, please forward the purchase confirmation email you received from Apple to support@eventide.com together with your Eventide user name, and we'll take care of it for you.

Per
      Participant

Im waiting for the itunes receipt, I haven't got it yet. Sometimes it takes a day or two.  But I can see in my order history in my itunes account that I bought it. Maybe something has not been cleared yet. Actually I bought the algoritm from a new Iphone, so I had to fill in the cv code to clear my credit card again. Maybe something in that process. Further I got a bit confused so tried to buy it again, confident that itunes would tell me I already bought it if I had. That actually happened. And itunes also told me that I hadn't downloaded the app. 

Here is a screenshot of my itunes Account, its cut down thought.Surprise

Cheers

gkellum
      Participant

Alright, I just manually added the algorithm to your Eventide account. If you do a restore purchases, you should see it show up. I'm sorry for the difficulty you had with the transaction.

Per
      Participant

i just got it after connecting to h9 and did the restored thing. 

gkellum
      Participant

Great!

Per
      Participant

Thanks for all help. Excelent! 

Julius
      Participant

Could you fix mine too!  bought today through iPhone in iTunes two algorithms for the H9 and I keep getting errors when i try the restore thing…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.