Brand new sealed unit already registered? wtf

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Brand new sealed unit already registered? wtf

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jones7548
      Participant

I just bought a brand new, to my eyes, factory sealed H9 Core and its already been registered to someone? I got this for a set of gigs I have over the weekend and customer service wont get back to me til Monday apparently. This has got to be the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced, and I just got through dealing with Fedex, AT&T and my apartment management.

Can anyone help me out? A completely software bricked $400 paper weight. Can support please give me some support? If I can’t get it running by tomorrow, its going back for a Big Sky by noon. Never thought I’d be dealing with something so d#^$ stupid in my whole life for the cost of the product. 

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

I’ll take care of you offline. No worries.

jones7548
      Participant

I ended up getting an H9 standard that had no problems getting registered. Super weird with the core issue. Sorry for how melodramatic I was being. I was stressing out for my weekend gigs and spent a lot of cash to be greeted with that issue.

AAgnello
      Eventide Staff

Glad to hear it worked out and hope the set of gigs were a blast. And, thanks for stepping up Joe!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.