Bravo Eventide Bravo

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Bravo Eventide Bravo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      RavinDave
      Participant

Over the years I’ve always thought of Eventide as gear that was way above my level of expertise. Not to mention that the price tags on an H949, DSP4500 or Eclipse were out of my range. Then I came across the TimeFactor. Then the H9. At that point I was done searching, the H9 fits the bill perfectly for me. I may have to get another just to enjoy twice the fun!

But was pleases me the most about a great piece of gear is the quality of the company that stands behind it. I’ve had some behind the scenes support provided by Eventide that goes above and beyond what would be normally considered standard customer service. Eventide stepped up, understood my needs and brought me a solution to a dilemma when they simply didn’t have to. I couldn’t be more happy with my gear and the company that stands behind. Eventide…if you’re reading this…a sincere tip of my hat! Bravo!

jgoldbach
      Participant

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad we could help you out. 

rp02river
      Participant

I 2nd that! The new CrushStation is jaw dropping! Lots of detritus for the decapoda.  I’ll be getting rid of some of my distortion / overdrive pedals. The teams whom put this together are highly commeded for their efforts. Give themselves a round of applause and spirit. Quite the production in bring it about! You did alot of testing and validators of sorts before release. Bravo! Magnificent! 2 thumbs up!

I had no issues on any procedure updating Mac Pro OS 10.6.8 / H9 Max. It was for me, very intuitive and fullfilling too! Now, I wonder if some form of DirtStation as in overdrive has been whispered in the wind?

skywriter
      Participant

Like Dave, Eventide always seemed to be the unobtainable wishing gear. Through eBay I was able to purchase affordable used unit, which to full the fire even more; H969, H3000 D/SE, the GTR4000, finally an Orville. At that time, Eventide’s focus shifted to stompboxes. So, I upgraded the Orville to a full H8000FW while upgrades were was still offered. Meanwhile, my guitar pedal board really needed a refresh from BOSS boxes I bought in the the 80’s. The H9 seemed to be exactly what I need. Actually four h9s seemed to just right. But now I’m wondering if five is the right number 🙂 to bad Apple only support three of this BT’s devices.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.