Bug in H9 Control – Import of Preset List – Windows

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Bug in H9 Control – Import of Preset List – Windows

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Fender17
      Participant

When importing Preset List to H9 Control (on Windows 7), H9 Control (v 3.7) shows dialog that Preset List was imported and that 0 presets has been imported.

In fact all presets are imported. So, everything works, but the dialog shows misleading information….

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Fender17 wrote:

When importing Preset List to H9 Control (on Windows 7), H9 Control (v 3.7) shows dialog that Preset List was imported and that 0 presets has been imported.

In fact all presets are imported. So, everything works, but the dialog shows misleading information….

Well that dialog was saying a preset list was imported and no separate presets were imported, which was correct…Cause you were importing a preset list but not a prest…

Fender17
      Participant
      bohan wrote:

Well that dialog was saying a preset list was imported and no separate presets were imported, which was correct…Cause you were importing a preset list but not a prest…

Well, I just checked. One may import only one file at a time, not more. So, if I import preset list, I cannot import preset. So, the info should tell me just that Preset List was imported OK, or add how many presets were imported (in my case 99). And if one imports separate preset, than state number/names of presets. (At present it is possible import only one preset at once.)

I am a computer programmer. And to my opinion there is a bug. OK, one may call it feature.

If I import Preset List intention of the programer was to show number of imported presets, but it always shows 0. (It is not possible to import Preset List and Presets at the same times, as you indicate, and it is not even possible to import more than one separate preset in one time. So, counter of imported presets should indicate number of presets in Preset List or be removed as misleading…)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.