BUG – Ultrachannel 2.0.9 – 12db lowcut Filter phase inverted

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins BUG – Ultrachannel 2.0.9 – 12db lowcut Filter phase inverted

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      violetpow
      Participant

High end channelstrip with high end bug. 

While mixing i realized, that only the 12 db lowcut filter in the EQ is phase inverted.

Also what i mentioned early on 2.0.5 , that the delay sync (synctempo) doesn't work on Ableton Live 9. 

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi violetpow-

I've been able to reproduce the phase issue here, and we will definitely look into it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

As for the delay sync issue, could you give us a bit more info as to how it doesn't work for you in Live? Does it not sync to the right beat, or not follow automation, or something else? Additionally, are you on Windows or Mac, and is Live 32 or 64-bit?

Thanks,

Tom

violetpow
      Participant

Hi Tom,

thanks for fixing this filter issue.

The problem with the delay happens on Live 9.1.3 64Bit OSX 10.9. 

To the delay bug. Usually, if you press the button "systemtempo" it should recognize the song tempo, when you press play in Live 9. But the ultrachannel doesn't recognize the song tempo. If you set the tempo manually in the plugin to the songtempo, the ultrachannel delay is in sync.

greetings

Mat

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi Mat-

Is this using the AU or VST version? I've been able to produce the system tempo issue in Live 9.1.3 on OSX 10.8 using the AU, but not VST. Regardless, we will look into the issue. Thanks again.

Tom

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.