buy/purchse Eventide 2016 Reverb Plugin

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins buy/purchse Eventide 2016 Reverb Plugin

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Click on the “BUY NOW” button on the SP2016 Reverb page

https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins-reverb/reverb/sp2016-reverb

bboyti

Can someone tell me how i can purchase the Eventide 2016 Reverb Plugin?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

That product has been discontinued. We still feature it on our website because it is still part of the Anthology XI Bundle.

On the other hand, the newer SP2016 Reverb is not part of the current Anthology bundle, but It does feature the “Stereo Room” algorithm in both vintage and modern versions.

Hermetech
      Participant

I have both and did an A/B between the old StereoRoom plug and the new 2016 Reverb, with exactly the same settings, and couldn’t tell the difference, (I’m a mastering engineer and have great room and ATC monitors), although I didn’t null test. IMO it’s better to get the newer one, it has more algorithms and a much nicer interface,

Squarepushed
      Participant

With the purchase of Anthology yesterday, I was expecting to get the newer SP2016 Reverb since Eventide mentions a replacement under the Anthology link of that plugin…! It’s a pity to include an old version into such an expensive package that is meant to be / was the mothership package.

bboyti

oh I’m so sorry, I ment the 2016 stereo room plugin. there is no buy button there

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff
      Squarepushed wrote:

With the purchase of Anthology yesterday, I was expecting to get the newer SP2016 Reverb since Eventide mentions a replacement under the Anthology link of that plugin…! It's a pity to include an old version into such an expensive package that is meant to be / was the mothership package.

Hi, sorry for the confusion with this. Please email support@eventide.com and we can work something out. 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.