Buying a 2nd H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Buying a 2nd H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      scruffypup

Hello, I just recently bought my first H9 Max and I’m loving it. I’m thinking of buying a 2nd H9. If I buy an H9 Core can I load all of the algorithms from the Max to the Core? Thanks!

gkellum
      Participant

If I buy an H9 Core can I load all of the algorithms from the Max to the Core?

Yes, that’s how it works. You’ll just need to register the H9 Core to the same Eventide account as your Max is registered to.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

For more info.

spaceJam

Sorry for hijacking this thread.

Can I tranfer the algorithms in my H9 Standard to an H9 Core?

Thanks.

skywriter
      Participant

@spacejam, any algorithms bought under the same user account are available to all H9’s registered to this account – up to a limit of 5 H9’s. I bought a regular, and core at first and shared the coupons. I continued to buy algorithms until Eventide ran the MAX special when my regular was promoted to a MAX. At that point both regular and core had ALL algorithms. I subsequently bought two additional cores. All four have access to ALL algorithms.

the answer to your questions is – yes.

misakul
      Participant

I have H9Max and H9Core but I can´t transfer presets from max to core. It shows me “The list contained some algorithms which have not been purchased” So please! How can I do that?

gkellum
        Participant
        misakul wrote:

I have H9Max and H9Core but I can´t transfer presets from max to core. It shows me "The list contained some algorithms which have not been purchased" So please! How can I do that?

Well, both devices need to be registered to the same Eventide account.  With your H9 Core connected to H9 Control, you'll want to click on the Settings button in the bottom right hand corner of H9 Control, go to Restore Purchases, and use the Restore Purchases function to sync your Core with Eventide's server.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.