buying a new H9.. will all my previously purchased algos work on a core model?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes buying a new H9.. will all my previously purchased algos work on a core model?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jaredrodgers
      Participant

I used to have an h9 standard. I bought many algorhythms before I sold it. Im looking at getting another one. If I buy a core will all my algos on my account work on it or do i need to get another standard?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff
      jaredrodgers wrote:

I used to have an h9 standard. I bought many algorhythms before I sold it. Im looking at getting another one. If I buy a core will all my algos on my account work on it or do i need to get another standard?

The ones you bought will carry over. The ones that are on the H9 Standard but not on the Core will not.

If you want to have exactly what you had before you will need to get an H9 Standard.

William Middlemiss
      Participant

So I would have to Max my H9 std. out before all of my purchased algo’s carry over to a new unit?

nickrose
        Eventide Staff
        William Middlemiss wrote:

So I would have to Max my H9 std. out before all of my purchased algo's carry over to a new unit?

Not so. Please read my reply again. "The ones you bought will carry over."

William Middlemiss
        Participant
        nickrose wrote:

So I would have to Max my H9 std. out before all of my purchased algo’s carry over to a new unit?

Not so. Please read my reply again. “The ones you bought will carry over.”

I wrote that quickly, “So I would have to Max my H9 std. out before all of my algo’s carry over to a new unit?” was the question. Yo

William Middlemiss
        Participant

nickrose wrote:

Not so. Please read my reply again. “The ones you bought will carry over.”

I wrote that quickly, “So I would have to Max my H9 std. out before all of my algo’s carry over to a new unit?” was the question. Yo

^that was posted before I finished typing. Axe “yo” it was supposed to be”Yes appears to be the answer.”

sorry about that….

bohan
        Eventide Staff

So I would have to Max my H9 std. out before all of my purchased algo's carry over to a new unit?

Let's say you had an H9 Standard. It comes with 9 algorithms. You bought another 8 algorithms. You sold your H9 Standard. Now if you buy an H9 core, which comes with 1 algorithm. If you register it with your Eventide account, the 8 algorithms you bought will be back. But you cannot have those 9 algorithms on an H9 Standard. 

jwlehman
      Participant

Interesting…from what I read in the H9 app, the algorithms go with the device when you sell it.

jwlehman
      Participant

I finally grasped idea lol. New H9 owner here. After I submitting my reply I wanted to go back and edit it, but it went into the moderation que, so I had to wait to respond. Thanks for the explanation.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.