Buying H9 Max 2nd Hand

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Buying H9 Max 2nd Hand

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      AshHughes

Someone I know is selling a H9, and they’ve maxed it out using the max out program. Am I right in thinking that all the algorithms come with it so it’ll always be a ‘max’?

What happens if new algorithms get added? Will I be able to download those too?

Thanks in advance!

gkellum
      Participant
      AshHughes wrote:

Someone I know is selling a H9, and they've maxed it out using the max out program. Am I right in thinking that all the algorithms come with it so it'll always be a 'max'?

Yes, once an H9 is maxed out, it is always a Max even if it's sold to someone else and registered to a different account.

AshHughes wrote:

Show More...

Yes, you use the Restore Purchases function in the Settings section of the app to install newly released algorithm to your H9 if you're a Max owner.

Show Less...
        AshHughes
        gkellum wrote:

AshHughes wrote:

Someone I know is selling a H9, and they’ve maxed it out using the max out program. Am I right in thinking that all the algorithms come with it so it’ll always be a ‘max’?

Yes, once an H9 is maxed out, it is always a Max even if it’s sold to someone else and registered to a different account.

AshHughes wrote:

Show More...

Yes, you use the Restore Purchases function in the Settings section of the app to install newly released algorithm to your H9 if you’re a Max owner.

Amazing, thanks for that!

I am able to tell if it is a Max H9 by the serial number? Just want to be certain it is before I buy it! Can’t wait to get one though.

Show Less...
        gkellum
        Participant
        AshHughes wrote:

I am able to tell if it is a Max H9 by the serial number? Just want to be certain it is before I buy it! Can't wait to get one though.

Well, there's no form on our website for doing that.  But if you email support@eventide.com with the serial number, they can look it up for you and confirm that it's a Max.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.