Bypass mode per preset?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Bypass mode per preset?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      workingtitle
      Participant

It would be great if the bypass mode could be stored per preset. In some presets I need the “DSP + FX” mode, so that the trails remain to be heard. 

In presets without trails or when the H9 is not used in a song, the “Relay Bypass” would be better to keep the latency low.

workingtitle
      Participant

I would like to bring this topic forward once again. I use my H9s every day and love them.

But I still hope for this feature. It would be great if the bypass mode like “Kill Dry” could be an option in any preset.

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        workingtitle wrote:

I would like to bring this topic forward once again. I use my H9s every day and love them.

But I still hope for this feature. It would be great if the bypass mode like "Kill Dry" could be an option in any preset.

I believe "Kill Dry" is a feature that you can set on a preset by preset basis,

workingtitle
      Participant

That’s right. “Kill Dry” can be set globally or via preset. That’s how I’d like it to be with “Bypass Mode”. Unfortunately, it can only be set globally.

sumpe13
      Participant

I would really like this feature as well! Is it possible to do this with CC Messages?

bohan
      Eventide Staff

This is not impossible but it's just not smart or safe to add this feature. Relay bypass involves hardware (relay) movement, which should be avoided to occur many times, especially when presets are changed. Presets can be switched pretty fast, which may cause damage to the relay or unstability of the unit.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.