C_RANDOM Delay =0 ?

Home Forums Products Vsig and Preset Development C_RANDOM Delay =0 ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      MFPhouse
      Participant

hi folks,

still work with the C_RANDOM .

The Vsig Helps said "0 means no Delay " ….but in my case the RANDOM Modul produce a time Interval even if it set to "0". I Set the "Timer" in the Setup also to zero. Still the Same .

What happends there?

I want that the C_RANDOM Modul generates his output once at time if the User Press a Button.

Not automatic continuously – step by step via a Button.

Thanks!

razo

It seems that C_RANDOM is always outputting random numbers, like an lfo with a random wave. I would try with adding a SAMPLEHOLD module that is triggered by a user key (now, how does one do that?). But, the SAMPLEHOLD only works on audiosignals..(would need to use divider, c_to_a, then SAMPLEHOLD, a_to_c and then a multiplier… Perhaps there is an easier solution?

MFPhouse
      Participant

It was the "C_SAMP"  ….so you don´t need all this a_c and C-a versi versa.

Now it Works……Thanks

razo

*Sigh*
      Which modules for the knob?

MFPhouse
      Participant

i just handle it with a simple Knob 1 & 0

but i think a make Text Knob with "Run" and "Freeze" …something like that.

Don´t know yet . The whole Design came later etc etc

MFPhouse
      Participant

…ahh sorry. Didn´t understand your Question the wright way.

It´s connected to the eight Delays from Reverb_B , so you can fast change the "Character" of the Room.

Nice Effect !

razo

Ok I was wondering if it would be possible to 'hardwire'  one or more of the four knobs underneath the screen directly into the Preset…

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Assuming you mean the push button "soft keys" …

Use one of the TRIGGER type modules, and connect its "obj" output directly to one of the HEAD module's "obj" inputs. In graphics mode, connect the purple output to one of the square purple boxes at the right of the screen.

If you connect them directly as described, rather than via a MENUPAGE. they will connect directly to the soft keys.

razo

Thanks!

MFPhouse
      Participant

Yepp , Thanks !

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.