Can H9 do 2 expression pedals?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Can H9 do 2 expression pedals?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      rschultz

I’ve figured out how to use a Y cable to input an expression pedal and an aux switch that can be programmed for any number of things. But can it do 2 expression pedals? That would be killer if I could use a 4E Dual Axis expression pedal on some reverbs to control both the Mix and the Delay Time.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – the H9 currently only supports one Expression pedal.

JCR
      Participant

Can H9 do 2 expression pedals?

It can be done with MIDI. I am using a Miditemp F-S-M (Footswitch-to-MIDI) controller which is powered by standard 9V (Boss spec) and can send MIDI data for two expression pedals and two footswitches (latching and momentary) at once. The actions for all four inputs can be programmed by SysEx messages. It is mounted under my pedalboard and is used for expression pedals and a general tap switch for controlling both my H9’s. Works great! This way you can use a 3-button aux switch in the H9′ expression input and let MIDI do the rest. Lots of options for controlling one or more H9’s this way…

JES
      Participant

Couldn’t it take a second one via MIDI?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It could, but only one could be used as an "Expression Pedal." The other would just be a general MIDI controller.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.