Can i input two different instruments into timefactor and get a stereo blended output?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Can i input two different instruments into timefactor and get a stereo blended output?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      drbazh

Hi

Im trying to set up for a gig where I want to create a stereo blended(not parallel) output from the timefactor using two different instruments . 

Patch setup is a guitar into input 1 and a instrument mic into input 2 

I am sending outtputs 1 and 2 into two mixer channels panned hard left and hard right.

Using this set up I seem to only be able to get the dry signal from input 1 to output 1 and the dry signal from input two into output 2.  Would prefer to be able to hear the mix settings (both dry and wet signals) from the timefactor in both channels.

Any ideas?

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi drbazh,

I *think* you can do this if you use both inputs but only the left output.  I think it will mix the left and right channels to mono in this case, which is what it sounds like you want.

Dan

marcusm750

Hi Dan,

Would you please confirm if this stereo in/mono out mix-down is a real possibility for the Factors and H9?  Also, is it universal across all algorithms?

I have sort of a similar situation where I’d like to run my Marshall and my Peavey 5150 into the PitchFactor (for MicroPitch down detuning) into a clean combo amp for a simple D/W/D configuration.  It would be nice if the PitchFactor would facilitate the mixing as well.

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.