Can I run the Modfactor and Timefactor with 1 power supply?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Can I run the Modfactor and Timefactor with 1 power supply?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rjclark

Hi forum.  I read that the x-factors require 500mA at start up and around 400mA operating at 9vdc.  if this is true, shouldn't I be able to run 2 devices with one of the 1200ma power supplies?  i love these pedals, but the wall wart situation has me more than frustrated.  Thanks in advance!

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

We haven't tested running more than one pedal off a single power unit so cannot say. You might get problems with mains hum or ground loops.

coolrai9
      Participant

Hi, my modfactor and timefactor original power adaptor broke coz i accidentally plug it on a 220v outlet..  However, i went to a hardware and bought a 1200ma ac-dc adaptor and was able to power the unit.  Its only for the modfactor.  I still have to buy another one for the timefactor.  At the back of the factor pedal, it say 1200ma, do i really need to buy an adaptor which should have 1200ma or more to be able to use the factor pedal?  Or 1 500ma would be fine?  Need ur advice.

Thank you..

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Please see my answer above.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.