Can I send bluetooth midi sig througu midi out from h9?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Can I send bluetooth midi sig througu midi out from h9?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      tozers

I’m using h9 with bt-4 bluetooth midi pedal. H9 works fine with bt-4 wirelessy, but it seems it’s not working when I try to control another pedal by connecting with midi cable (ex h9-midi out- midicable-midi in- eventide space)

Is it possible send midi sig taken from bluetooth midi pedal from h9?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

The H9 cannot currently receive MIDI from Bluetooth and send it out over DIN MIDI as a THRU (never occurred to us).

We will consider this for a future release.

tozers

Well my bluetooth midi pedal can’t send midi sig directly but send it through ipad.
      Btw, if h9 pass trough midi sig taken from ipad, that will be awesome feature and expand its use as a wirless midi receiver!!! Thank you for reply

ofender

Hi,I have a little question:

How to setting Midi over Bluetooth?

I can’t use the midi app on my ipad to send CCs to  control H9… 

gkellum
        Participant
        ofender wrote:

How to setting Midi over Bluetooth?

I can't use the midi app on my ipad to send CCs to  control H9… 

In H9 Control if you click on the Settings button in the bottom menubar and go to 'Connect MIDI Device to Eventide Device', you can select an iOS MIDI device and send its MIDI data to the H9.

Blit_95

It’s possible to sync the H9 via MIDI/ Bluetooth with Ableton? it will be so helpful to me. To sync de Looper or the delays with the secuences that i lunch with ableton. I know that i can do it with cables, but can i do it with Bluetooth? beacause this appears but it’s not in sync…

gkellum
        Participant
        Blit_95 wrote:

It's possible to sync the H9 via MIDI/ Bluetooth with Ableton? it will be so helpful to me. To sync de Looper or the delays with the secuences that i lunch with ableton. I know that i can do it with cables, but can i do it with Bluetooth? beacause this appears but it's not in sync…

We've set this up before, but there is so much latency over Bluetooth that this doesn't really work.  The H9 can't keep track of the MIDI clock…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.