“Can not connect to itunes store”

Home Forums Products Stompboxes “Can not connect to itunes store”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      austmann
      Participant

Hello. ive been trying to update h9 on ios in my ipad but i am getting “can not connect to itunes store” Anyone know how to work around that or is my ios outdated? Im using second hand first gen ipad.

gkellum
      Participant
      Users with first generation iPads aren't going to be able to install the new release of H9 Control.  We marked the latest release as being compatible with iOS 6 and above.  The reason for this is that Apple forced us to start building H9 Control against their latest SDK, iOS 8, and to build the app for 64 bit devices, and we have never been able to get H9 Control to work on iOS 5 when built this way.  

We are looking into whether we might be able to get H9 Control to work on iOS 5, but unfortunately, we can't promise at this point that we'll be able to continue to support iOS 5 and first generation iPads with new releases.

SebastianH

If you can guarantee that your iPad is working properly, this may be a problem with iTunes. Uninstall and reinstall and contact Apple, or use the iTunes repair tool to fix it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.