Can somebody there help with de-registering an H9?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Can somebody there help with de-registering an H9?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      fwbulldog
      Participant

Hi.  I bought a used H9 over the weekend, and can’t use control since the previous owner didn’t de-register it. I’ve sent a couple emails to support, but they’re probably backed up from the holiday.   I’m trying to get some patched created, but without the control app it’s a no-go.   Should I post the serial number here?  A picture of the SN?  

All that cool processing goodness sitting there unusable is just wrong.  🙂   

gkellum
      Participant

If you'd like you could take a picture of the serial number and email it to me and I'll take care of it.  My email address is my forum user name plus @eventide.com.

fwbulldog
      Participant

Thanks again!  I’m all hooked up.  H9 control is fantastic.  

mattmatt

Hola, soy de Argentina. Tengo el mismo incoveniente para el registro. He enviado un e-mail a support@eventide.com. Debo aguardar una respuesta? Saludos!

Hello I am from Argentina. I have the same problem for the record. I sent an e-mail to support@eventide.com. Should I wait for an answer? Regards!

gkellum
        Participant
        mattmatt wrote:

Hola, soy de Argentina. Tengo el mismo incoveniente para el registro. He enviado un e-mail a support@eventide.com. Debo aguardar una respuesta? Saludos!

Hello I am from Argentina. I have the same problem for the record. I sent an e-mail to support@eventide.com. Should I wait for an answer? Regards!

Well, support usually responds in a day or less.  If it's been longer than that, you can send a photo of the serial number of your product to my user name plus @eventide.com and I'll look into it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Can somebody there help with de-registering an H9?’ is closed to new replies.